Forum-Community

Per mettersi in contatto con l’amministratore del Forum compila il modulo “Contattaci

Notifiche
Cancella tutti

News

7 Post
3 Utenti
0 Likes
1,049 Visualizzazioni
Topic starter
(@mjam181259)
Eminent Member

Hello.

I've found that pietro Orlandi wasn't in the IOR during the disappearance from emanuela in 1983. It's better for me to understand that his disappearance is without relations with the IOR.

Don't forget that emanuela was also a musician and perhaps that we can search into this world the reason of his disappearance?

There's also a lot of facts that we don't know and directly relative with the Orlandi's family. We don't forget also that the second world war isn't very further of a certain generations like my generation and this of the family from emanuela. This war is never really over and some accounts to settle are already active. Don't forget that the car where was saw emanuela was a BMW, a german car.

Actually, it's missing for understand correctly this story a good biography of the Orlandi's family, certainly since two generations since the parents from emanuela. What was their past, their origins, for what reason those persons was in the Vatican city and since how much time through their family?

The personality from emanuela is also important. She wasn't only one person but someone with certain capacities to do things. Who was targeted, emanuela or the musician, the mathematician, the possible religious woman that she go become?

6 risposte
(@sonia)

Il rapporto Pietro-IOR è dato dal fatto che Wojtyla gli ha dato la possibilità di lavorare in quella banca dopo il rapimento della sorella. Emanuela Orlandi doveva diventare una religiosa?? Dove lo hai letto??

Rispondi
Topic starter
(@mjam181259)
Eminent Member

Hello. Thank you for to have answered to me. I'm better now and less alone into this nightmare.

I've though that emanuela was destined to serve the pope???

I've also thinking about the psychic problems into this affair??? Except the facts and the hard media coverage given the impression of a great financial business, I've found recently that pietro Orlandi was speaking about omerta opposite the Vatican. I do not a trial to pietro but this sort of talk is more republican as religious. It's the same thing about the manifestations. I consider that the Vatican can't speak about facts susceptible to destabilize his psychic integrity and his fragility of a small state.

For example, I've had a lot of messages with answers with pietro and, I think to have had a normal behavior compared to my age and my scientific education when I write to pietro about emanuel " she was kidnapping by extraterrestrials"?

It's certain that I interest not only to the emanuela Orlandi's affair and that I've an entry into the ufologist domain.

But now imagine the pope doing a public speech and saying " We have resolve this affair, emanuela was kidnapping by extraterrestrials"!

For a lot of persons, this can be seem normal to our time, but for other....???

Myself think to let the Vatican's problems into this affair and to follow only the facts because the rest is only words. I'm cartesian and I like this sort of researches where the facts occult mathematic equations.

This week end I working about Roma, about bus lines since  via Rinascimento and since the Oratorio dei Filippini. I working about cemeteries of Roma and I've found for example,this : https://fr.findagrave.com/memorial/174796851/johann-samuel-bach   curious no?

I've also working about ettore Majorana https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Majorana

I find a lot of facts like this where we can feel a possible and probable relation with the disappearance from emanuela Orlandi, but if nobody speak, how will you advance into this affair?

Rispondi
(@alfredo)

@mjaM181259 tra le tante cose che si sono scritte su Emanuela Orlandi l'unica che si può escludere è proprio che sia stata rapita dagli UFO 🙂 è poco ma sicuro.

Ma poi chi avrebbe avuto problemi psichici??????? 

Rispondi
3 risposte
(@mjam181259)

Eminent Member

@alfredo 

Hello. Thank you for your message. Extraterrestrials can be a truth, but if these are relative with the Vatican, we can't access to their contacts.

Into religions, extraterrestrials are mentioned since the night of times, like for example the Annunakis also mentioned relative with the divine pantheons. If I remember good it's the marduk's pantheon! To our time we have the short-greys from the area 51 in USA mentioned for to kidnapper young women for to do from she surrogate mothers(sic).

Into the Cometa report in France it's mentioned an infiltration from persons coming from elsewhere into our society. We have a lot of examples like this of eventualities.

But through these possible facts born the psychic problems for understand if it's truth or not,for understand what can be an entity coming outside the earth,for understand if it's possible that those entities can be relative with the space-time...etc.

It's more problematic when the problem touch  a brittle state like the Vatican because if those persons mention these facts like truth, the public opinion could think that they are nuts!

Matthieu 24:33

So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Rispondi
(@alfredo)

@mjam181259 

veniamo ai fatti concreti. L'americano, la banda della magliana, il fronte turkesh, il nomlac, la teoria della pista di bolzano, il banco ambrosiano, calvi, gelli, sindona, il vaticano, lo ior e scusa se non ricordo altro che mi sfugge. Ma gli ufo proprio no!

Rispondi
(@mjam181259)

Eminent Member

@alfredo 

Hello alfredo.

I'm not against your opinion. This affair is too hard like certainly a lot of mysterious disappearance affairs all over the world without results of investigations. But here, it was the Vatican and his reputation. For me actually emanuela is really died but not in 1983 or sometime after but recently.

I've italian roots but I don't know Orlandi's family. A lot of persons think that everybody is sympathetic above all when those are into the misfortune. But emanuela and his story was perhaps only an bait for a specific reason actually unknown.

Rispondi
Condividi: