Forum-Community

Per mettersi in contatto con l’amministratore del Forum compila il modulo “Contattaci

The bible code and ...

Notifiche
Cancella tutti

The bible code and emanuela Orlandi.

6 Post
3 Utenti
0 Likes
1,225 Visualizzazioni
Topic starter
(@mjam181259)
Eminent Member

Hello.

I'm very curious to know certain things and, more about the truth on certain facts. I've a software about the bible code(Keys of the Bible) that I've used for to find about emanuela Orlandi. I send to you the link of the last matrix that I've found with curious revelations. But, the disappearance fact is really mentioned with the dates 1983-1984.

See by yourself and contact me here if necessary to have more explanations.

Friendly.

manuel

5 risposte
(@katia)
Membro
Pubblicato da: @mjam181259

I send to you the link

Il link? dove è inserito?

Rispondi
Topic starter
(@mjam181259)
Eminent Member

Hello. It's the image. To the origin, it was a link for an image, but the website has doing an insertion of the image.

It's very interesting about the matrix because I've found the name Suzanne on UK, a person from this name born in London in 1941. The quarter where he was born isn't very further of the bridge where roberto Calvi where found hanged.

Other thing, into the matrix I've found for emanuela the date 2019-2020 and deceased.

The matrix is very mathematic and we can saw on a map some relative facts through places between two towns : London and Roma. I've placed some dots on a map and the schema between the place of birth of the Suzanne person, the bridge and a victim of jack the ripper in London and the Roma's roads mentioned followed by emanuela in 1983 are similaries. Now the final dot in Italia around Roma for the schema give the town of Ottavia.

I would give news to you when I've some.

Friendly.

manuel

Rispondi
(@alfredo)

Potrebbe essere interessante solo se si capisse qualcosa di quello schema. Come funziona la matrice?

Rispondi
1 risposta
(@mjam181259)

Eminent Member

@alfredo 

Hello.

The matrix is specific for the first word that you research, so emanuela Orlandi. All words that you find after on this one are relative with you first research. Here it's also more better because emanuela and Orlandi are in the same place.

Friendly.

manuel

Rispondi
Topic starter
(@mjam181259)
Eminent Member

Hello.

I've no news from you about the investigations. It seem when we work on something, it's for to have results, but here we don't know if some persons verified on places what we find. This investigation is hard and also dangerous because persons high positioned have their ideas relative with their own interest. It's bad to work for nothing and not to know. What's the advantage to have always emanuela disappeared?

Rispondi
Condividi: